Home > Getting Here
Directions to Taste
Saturday, May 28, 2016 | 11AM - Midnight
Sunday, May 29, 2016 | 11 AM - Midnight
Monday, May 30, 2016 | 11AM to 9PM
Taste of Cincinnati is held on 5 blocks of Fifth Street, between Vine Street and Sentinel Street in downtown Cincinnati.
View a Google maps and get directions
From the north (I-75 and I-74)
I-75 south to the Fifth Street exit, straight ahead to event site.
From the northeast (I-71)
I-71 South to Third Street exit. Turn right (north) at Broadway, Main, Vine or Elm two blocks to event site.
From the south (I-75 and I-71)
North across the Ohio River to Cincinnati; Use Fifth Street exit, straight ahead to event site.
From the southeast (I-471)
North across Ohio River to Cincinnati to US 50 West, exit at Third Street. Event is two blocks North
From Columbia Parkway (US 50) westbound
Use Sixth Street exit. Event is one block to the left (south). OR stay on Fourth Street. Event will be one block to the right (North)
Closing at 6 p.m. Friday and reopening at 5 a.m. Tuesday:
- Fifth Street between Vine and Sentinel streets
- Walnut Street between Fourth and Sixth streets
- Main Street between Fourth and Sixth streets
- Sycamore Street between Fourth and Sixth streets
- Broadway between Fourth and Sixth (there will be access from Broadway to I-71 North, Columbia Parkway and I-471 South)
No parking will be permitted on any of those streets, however access will be provided to parking garages and hotels. Many parking garages and lots are along 3rd, 4th and 6th streets. Parking