Saturday, May 26, 2018 | 11AM - 11PM
Sunday, May 27, 2018 | 11 AM - 11PM
Monday, May 28, 2018 | 11AM - 9PM
*There is no admission for for Taste of Cincinnati. Menu items range from $3-$6.
Taste of Cincinnati is held on 4 blocks of Fifth Street, between Main Street and just east of Sentinel Street in downtown Cincinnati.
View in Google Maps
From the north (I-75 and I-74)
I-75 south to the Fifth Street exit, straight ahead to event site.
From the northeast (I-71)
I-71 South to the Reading Rd exit. Keep left for Gilbert Ave. Gilbert becomes Eight St. The event site will be three blocks to your left (South).
*The Third Street exit via I-71S is currently closed due to construction.
From the south (I-75 and I-71)
North across the Ohio River to Cincinnati; Use Fifth Street exit, straight ahead to event site.
From the southeast (I-471)
North across Ohio River to Cincinnati to US 50 West, exit at Third Street. Event is two blocks North
From Columbia Parkway (US 50) westbound
Use Third or Sixth Street exits to access the event. If exiting from Third, the event is two blocks to the right (North). If exiting from Sixth, the event is one block to the left (South).
Closing at 6 p.m. Friday and reopening at 5 a.m. Tuesday:
- Fifth Street between Main and Sentinel streets
- Sycamore Street between Fourth and Sixth streets
- Broadway between Fourth and Sixth (no access to I-71 or I-471)
- Sentinel from Eggleston to Fifth Street
- Columbia Parkway West must exit at either Third or Sixth Streets for Downtown Access
- No parking will be permitted on any of those streets, however access will be provided to parking garages and hotels. Many parking garages and lots are along 3rd, 4th and 6th streets.
Taste of Cincinnati has partnered with Independent Mobility Services to provide greater accessibility for people with mobility issues. Power wheelchair rentals will be available at Fourth and Broadway Streets for $15/hour. You can reserve your power wheelchair in advance here.